The governor's GARVEE bonding bill has been introduced

  • ivalleyid
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2005
      It started in the Senate State Affairs Committee yesterday, February
      28th. It is Senate Bill 1167. We need to get this thing killed
      here and now!

      For text of the bill and its sponsors, visit the Idaho legislature's
      website: http://www3.state.id.us/oasis/S1167.html#sop

      Contact your state senator ASAP and urge him/her to vote against
      this GARVEE bonding bill.

      Wendy Green