compass/ communities in motion

  • Dave Dudley
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 22, 2007
      The compass group has put out a fancy brochure and cd rom that shows all the proposals
      for the next several years that would effect the Treasure Valley. Wouldn't you know it the
      Indian Valley proposal is on the map and in the CD. All the usual reasons are given for the
      "need for the highway" With all the financial issues that are plaguing the ITD and the state
      I do not think the threat is imminent but maybe we should see if we can get the Compass
      group (federally funded) to take the project off the wish list. my new e mail is
      dmdudley@....
    • grfranklin53
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 22, 2007
        Dave:

        Do you have any names and addresses where one could contact the Compass
        Group? The Indian Valley Highway Virus probably has infected many such
        comprehensive plans and it will take work to find and weed it out of
        them.

        Gary

        --- In idaho_roadkill@yahoogroups.com, "Dave Dudley" <djdudley@...>
        wrote:

        > The compass group has put out a fancy brochure and cd rom that shows
        all the proposals
        > for the next several years that would effect the Treasure Valley.
        Wouldn't you know it the
        > Indian Valley proposal is on the map and in the CD. All the usual
        reasons are given for the
        > "need for the highway" With all the financial issues that are
        plaguing the ITD and the state
        > I do not think the threat is imminent but maybe we should see if we
        can get the Compass
        > group (federally funded) to take the project off the wish list. my
        new e mail is
        > dmdudley@...

      • Katy G. Flanagan
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 23, 2007
          Gary,

          We're on the COMPASS mail list and here is a message I received a few
          days ago. It refers to the plan David was talking about.

          kt

          From: tschorzman@...
          Subject: COMPASS: Communities in Motion planning document is available
          Date: March 15, 2007 3:44:11 PM MDT
          To: tschorzman@...

          Greetings -

          If you would like a copy of the new Communities in Motion: Regional
          Long-Range Transportation Plan 2030, or if you would like extra copies
          to share with others, please let me know by either responding to this
          email or by calling me at 855-2558, ext. 231.

          The plan is also available at
          http://www.communitiesinmotion.org/plandocuments.html

          Terri