update

  • Dave Dudley
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 1, 2005
      Well it sure is beautiful up along the Emmett to Indian Valley
      corridor. Several of us spent
      part of the long weekend up in the country photographing and talking
      and planing .
      Flowers were great and I even snuck in a few minutes of fishing and
      caught and released a
      few trout in Big Willow. I needed to get out there to get
      re-inspired. Hopefully we will
      soon update the website and share some new ideas about organization
      and fundraising.
      Soon we should all be able to make some real progress. STAY TUNED
      AND KEEP THE
      FAITH. We do have some real allies and so do the burrowing owls and
      sage grouse and
      the deer . Maybe we should have a pot luck picnic this month
      somewhere??
    • Colleen Skillings
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 2, 2005
        I like the idea of a potluck and meeting to discuss what is happening with
        the road. We should set a date to do this........

        >From: "Dave Dudley" <djdudley@...>
        >To: idaho_roadkill@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [idaho_roadkill] update
        >Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2005 04:44:47 -0000
        >
        >Well it sure is beautiful up along the Emmett to Indian Valley
        >corridor. Several of us spent
        >part of the long weekend up in the country photographing and talking
        >and planing .
        >Flowers were great and I even snuck in a few minutes of fishing and
        >caught and released a
        >few trout in Big Willow. I needed to get out there to get
        >re-inspired. Hopefully we will
        >soon update the website and share some new ideas about organization
        >and fundraising.
        >Soon we should all be able to make some real progress. STAY TUNED
        >AND KEEP THE
        >FAITH. We do have some real allies and so do the burrowing owls and
        >sage grouse and
        >the deer . Maybe we should have a pot luck picnic this month
        >somewhere??

      • Gary Grimm
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 2, 2005
          Good Idea. Is there an outside place somewhere in the Emmett to Indian
          Valley Corridor where we could meet? Personally I would also like to
          take some time to shoot some photographs on the way to the meeting, or
          maybe even camp overnight afterwards and do some more photography on
          the way back to Boise, where I live.

          Gary

          On Jun 2, 2005, at 12:59 PM, Colleen Skillings wrote:

          > I like the idea of a potluck and meeting to discuss what is happening
          > with
          > the road. We should set a date to do this........
          >
          >> From: "Dave Dudley" <djdudley@...>
          >> To: idaho_roadkill@yahoogroups.com
          >> Subject: [idaho_roadkill] update
          >> Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2005 04:44:47 -0000
          >>
          >> Well it sure is beautiful up along the Emmett to Indian Valley
          >> corridor. Several of us spent
          >> part of the long weekend up in the country photographing and talking
          >> and planing .
          >> Flowers were great and I even snuck in a few minutes of fishing and
          >> caught and released a
          >> few trout in Big Willow. I needed to get out there to get
          >> re-inspired. Hopefully we will
          >> soon update the website and share some new ideas about organization
          >> and fundraising.
          >> Soon we should all be able to make some real progress. STAY TUNED
          >> AND KEEP THE
          >> FAITH. We do have some real allies and so do the burrowing owls and
          >> sage grouse and
          >> the deer . Maybe we should have a pot luck picnic this month
          >> somewhere??

          > On the road to retirement? Check out MSN Life Events for advice on how
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Colleen Skillings
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 10, 2005
            You probably know that Emmett to Indian Valley Corridor better than I
            do....My husband and I only took it once during a Winter night.........I
            work all week, and understand everyone has busy schedules. However, I do
            believe whether we have something along the corridor or at someones house,
            we do need to seriously discuss the road issue and the issue of the public
            land Tamarack is trying to acquire. I would hate to see Idaho and its
            wildlife destroyed for someones monetary gain.
            Colleen

            >From: Gary Grimm <gogrimm@...>
            >To: idaho_roadkill@yahoogroups.com
            >Subject: Re: [idaho_roadkill] update & potluck meeting
            >Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 13:22:51 -0600
            >
            >Good Idea. Is there an outside place somewhere in the Emmett to Indian
            >Valley Corridor where we could meet? Personally I would also like to
            >take some time to shoot some photographs on the way to the meeting, or
            >maybe even camp overnight afterwards and do some more photography on
            >the way back to Boise, where I live.
            >
            >Gary
            >
            >On Jun 2, 2005, at 12:59 PM, Colleen Skillings wrote:
            >
            > > I like the idea of a potluck and meeting to discuss what is happening
            > > with
            > > the road. We should set a date to do this........
            > >
            > >> From: "Dave Dudley" <djdudley@...>
            > >> To: idaho_roadkill@yahoogroups.com
            > >> Subject: [idaho_roadkill] update
            > >> Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2005 04:44:47 -0000
            > >>
            > >> Well it sure is beautiful up along the Emmett to Indian Valley
            > >> corridor. Several of us spent
            > >> part of the long weekend up in the country photographing and talking
            > >> and planing .
            > >> Flowers were great and I even snuck in a few minutes of fishing and
            > >> caught and released a
            > >> few trout in Big Willow. I needed to get out there to get
            > >> re-inspired. Hopefully we will
            > >> soon update the website and share some new ideas about organization
            > >> and fundraising.
            > >> Soon we should all be able to make some real progress. STAY TUNED
            > >> AND KEEP THE
            > >> FAITH. We do have some real allies and so do the burrowing owls and
            > >> sage grouse and
            > >> the deer . Maybe we should have a pot luck picnic this month
            > >> somewhere??

            > > On the road to retirement? Check out MSN Life Events for advice on how
            > > get there! http://lifeevents.msn.com/category.aspx?cid=Retirement
            > >

            > > Yahoo! Groups Links

          • zuranch
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 10, 2005
              Couldn't agree more.
              We live southwest of Indian Valley...possibly 12 mile.
              On a map, we are in the center of Indian Valley, Midvale and Cambridge.
              We are more than happy to offer our place for a gathering. Would have
              to be a nice day because our house is rather tiny. We could do anything
              this month but the month of July is not good for us. I think the sooner the
              better.

              I try to speak to people I meet about the road proposal and help inform
              them on how they can voice their opinion and what we can do. I have been
              running low on energy with this effort. I think support and momentum
              from meeting face to face would be really powerful for all of us.

              Heather/Chris Uebelhoer
              > You probably know that Emmett to Indian Valley Corridor better than I
              > do....My husband and I only took it once during a Winter night.........I
              > work all week, and understand everyone has busy schedules. However, I do
              > believe whether we have something along the corridor or at someones house,
              > we do need to seriously discuss the road issue and the issue of the public
              > land Tamarack is trying to acquire. I would hate to see Idaho and its
              > wildlife destroyed for someones monetary gain.
              > Colleen
              >
              >>From: Gary Grimm <gogrimm@...>
              >>To: idaho_roadkill@yahoogroups.com
              >>Subject: Re: [idaho_roadkill] update & potluck meeting
              >>Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 13:22:51 -0600
              >>
              >>Good Idea. Is there an outside place somewhere in the Emmett to Indian
              >>Valley Corridor where we could meet? Personally I would also like to
              >>take some time to shoot some photographs on the way to the meeting, or
              >>maybe even camp overnight afterwards and do some more photography on
              >>the way back to Boise, where I live.
              >>
              >>Gary
              >>
              >>On Jun 2, 2005, at 12:59 PM, Colleen Skillings wrote:
              >>
              >> > I like the idea of a potluck and meeting to discuss what is happening
              >> > with
              >> > the road. We should set a date to do this........

              >> > On the road to retirement? Check out MSN Life Events for advice on how
              >> > get there! http://lifeevents.msn.com/category.aspx?cid=Retirement
              >> >

              >> > Yahoo! Groups Links

            • Colleen Skillings
              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 10, 2005
                That actually sounds like a good center point to me, anyone else, what do
                you think. Say maybe the 25th of June, okay a little input from the rest
                of the group please..........It is easy to loose that energy to keep telling
                people, and I really feel if we came together as a group we could build the
                momentum back up...This is very important to all of us, or we would not be
                involved with this group. And by putting our heads together I know we can
                come up with ways to keep the highway out, and kill this land deal.........