      From: tschorzman@...
      Subject: COMPASS: Communities in Motion planning document is available
      Date: March 15, 2007 3:44:11 PM MDT
      To: tschorzman@...

      Greetings -

      If you would like a copy of the new Communities in Motion: Regional
      Long-Range Transportation Plan 2030, or if you would like extra copies
      to share with others, please let me know by either responding to this
      email or by calling me at 855-2558, ext. 231.

      The plan is also available at
      http://www.communitiesinmotion.org/plandocuments.html

      Terri

      On Mar 22, 2007, at 10:58 PM, grfranklin53 wrote:

      > Dave:
      >
      > Do you have any names and addresses where one could contact the
      > Compass
      > Group? The Indian Valley Highway Virus probably has infected many such
      > comprehensive plans and it will take work to find and weed it out of
      > them.
      >
      > Gary
      >
      > --- In idaho_roadkill@yahoogroups.com, "Dave Dudley" <djdudley@...>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > The compass group has put out a fancy brochure and cd rom that shows
      > all the proposals
      > > for the next several years that would effect the Treasure Valley.
      > Wouldn't you know it the
      > > Indian Valley proposal is on the map and in the CD. All the usual
      > reasons are given for the
      > > "need for the highway" With all the financial issues that are
      > plaguing the ITD and the state
      > > I do not think the threat is imminent but maybe we should see if we
      > can get the Compass
      > > group (federally funded) to take the project off the wish list. my
      > new e mail is
      > > dmdudley@...

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic