296Re: compass/ communities in motion

  • grfranklin53
    Mar 22, 2007
      Dave:

      Do you have any names and addresses where one could contact the Compass
      Group? The Indian Valley Highway Virus probably has infected many such
      comprehensive plans and it will take work to find and weed it out of
      them.

      Gary

      --- In idaho_roadkill@yahoogroups.com, "Dave Dudley" <djdudley@...>
      wrote:

      > The compass group has put out a fancy brochure and cd rom that shows
      all the proposals
      > for the next several years that would effect the Treasure Valley.
      Wouldn't you know it the
      > Indian Valley proposal is on the map and in the CD. All the usual
      reasons are given for the
      > "need for the highway" With all the financial issues that are
      plaguing the ITD and the state
      > I do not think the threat is imminent but maybe we should see if we
      can get the Compass
      > group (federally funded) to take the project off the wish list. my
      new e mail is
      > dmdudley@...

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic