Re: [id-ruby] [OOT] ruby-lang.org Design Contest

  • Karuna Murti
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 29, 2013

      As a person who just deal with jekyll, bootstrap, and 465 markdown pages, the news really interesting. Too bad I'm just a developer, not a designer. Anyone wants help me with the design?

      On Sep 29, 2013 6:13 PM, "Achmad Gozali" <hello@...> wrote:

      monggo UI/UX designer dan Front End Developer :

      -----

      Ruby Association will be hosting a design contest for the new design of ruby-lang.org

      ruby-lang.org has switched its platform from Radiant CMS to Jekyll in spring 2013.
      Everyone can now edit the content through GitHub. How about that?
      However, the current design is built for the typical size of a desktop or laptop but not for smartphones and tablets.
      We still need more work for the design!

      Ruby's 20th anniversary this year seems like an appropriate occasion for a call to submit design ideas for ruby-lang.org

      Please read the instructions below and send your design entry.

      --
      Achmad Gozali
      Sent with Sparrow