Re: [id-ruby] AkademiRails: Bootcamp Belajar RoR selama 9 minggu di Jakarta

  • Frans Thamura
    Message 1 of 31 , Sep 9, 2013

      Buat open content saja ala.jeni..

      Kan gak.make.money juga..

      On Sep 10, 2013 12:15 PM, "octopus.ws" <octopus.ws@...> wrote:

      kalo sudah kerja, trus mau ikutan boleh gak ? :D

      On Mon, Sep 9, 2013 at 6:54 PM, Ronald Ishak <ronald@...> wrote:

      Hi Everyone,

      Kita di Domikado lagi mau launch inisiatif baru namanya AkademiRails.com. Minta bantuannya dong dari teman2 yang sudah kerja di perusahaan Ruby on Rails. If you're hiring for Ruby on Rails developers, lets partner up!

      Web companies need web developers. There are just not enough developers in Indonesia and as more web startups are being started, its not getting any easier for you. You can hijack a guy from another company and sometimes you might even get your own guys hijacked by another company! Its a tough economy! So this is where we come in.

      Akademi Rails, is a Ruby on Rails training bootcamp. In 9 intense weeks, we turn fresh grads into app developers. There is about 5 bootcamps per year. The course is entirely FREE for qualified students, and is conducted at the computer lab we're building in our new facility at Permata Hijau, Jakarta. We will put these students through tests and training to make sure they write quality code! The curriculum has been peer reviewed and tested. By the time we're finished with these students, you will want to hire them.

      So I'm asking for you and/or your companies for help to be our hiring partner. By becoming our partner, you will be invited to our hiring day where you get to meet, interview and hire our students. There is no fee for becoming our partner. We ask for your contribution, such as teaching/presenting/inspiring for one of our classes. Easy right!

      Anyways, I'm very excited to get as many people on board to become our hiring partners! Let me know if you are interested, and I'll put your company logo on our website! Since there are a limited amount of students we can train at a given time, we're limiting the number of parters were taking in. Once we have enough partners, I will stop taking in new partners. Right now we're only open to web companies operating in Jakarta and already use or plan to use Ruby on Rails. We will open up to new cities in the future! We're currently building our Bandung Facility and will be done soon!

      We honestly make little to no money on this project, but we know that we are adding a lot of value to this awesome country of ours and our local tech industry!

      Any questions, just shoot me an email and I'll reply accordingly! Please forward this email to the people/companies that you think can benefit from this. Thanks guys!

      checkout the website, we just finished it last night. www.akademirails.com
      feedback please :-)

      Sincerely,
      Ronald Ishak

    • Yacobus Reinhart
      Message 31 of 31 , Nov 13, 2013

        Hi Aviandri,

        On Fri, Oct 25, 2013 at 6:24 PM, aviandri hidayat <aviandri@...> wrote:

        Nice,

        Keren konsepnya, belajar gratis dan dapet kerja :)
        Btw ini semua diarahkan masuk ke domikado atau nerima partner perusahaan lain yg lagi cari talent juga?

        Kind regards,
        Aviandri

        This is not "Domikado Got Talent" program, It's "Build your own talent" program. There is no coercion or contract for the participants to work with us. we and the partners only offer you opportunity to grow up your talent in advance after akademi-rails, you can accept and reject without penalty.

        cheers :D

        --
        "To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe." ~ Anatole France