Re: RoR Job Vacancy | Ubud, Bali

  • lyoneil_de_sire
    Message 1 of 16 , Oct 3, 2012
      Hi Ikhsan.. Been a while bro.. :D.. What's up?

      --- In id-ruby@yahoogroups.com, ixandidu <ixandidu@...> wrote:

      > Hey Ignat,
      >
      > So you're an HR now? :)
      Nope.. just helping out.. :P

      > Would you mind letting us know the work environment, company
      > culture, benefits, compensation, or any other things that would encourage
      > us working in the company?
      Absolutely not.. :).. Ubud is geographically in the mountain with lots and lots of rice fields.. and our office is in the middle of one.. so you always got nice refreshing breeze.. with occasional quack from ducks.. We have different area in the office, you can work inside the thinking room, or you want to get creative in the multimedia room, or you prefer to get close to nature and work in the garden, along our friendly jumping spiders and frogs.. or you want to code while running in the gym? talk about extreme programming.. :D..

      and well.. company culture wise, we believe that it should be fun.. and it will be fun.. :).. we don't have rigid time table on when you should, or should not come.. some people like to be early bird.. some people are night owl (like me).. you know best about yourself, and the condition and time for you to be able to work best.. you're an adult, so be one..

      benefits and compensation.. for this one.. i would say.. salary will be starting with 10 mil / month, with 4 month probation.. and of course, if you're good, we'll treat you good..

      if you're not from Bali, then we can provide an accommodation for the first month, to help you familiarize yourself with the surrounding..

      so.. anyone interested in growing with us? :D..

      sent your cv to it@...
    • Developer VLaza Dot Com
      Message 2 of 16 , Oct 3, 2012
        any deadline?
        -tfk-

        On Wed, Oct 3, 2012 at 9:51 PM, lyoneil_de_sire
        <lyoneil_de_sire@...>wrote:

        > **
        >

        > Hi Ikhsan.. Been a while bro.. :D.. What's up?
        >

        > --- In id-ruby@yahoogroups.com, ixandidu <ixandidu@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > Hey Ignat,
        > >
        > > So you're an HR now? :)
        > Nope.. just helping out.. :P
        >

        > > Would you mind letting us know the work environment, company
        > > culture, benefits, compensation, or any other things that would encourage
        > > us working in the company?
        > Absolutely not.. :).. Ubud is geographically in the mountain with lots and
        > lots of rice fields.. and our office is in the middle of one.. so you
        > always got nice refreshing breeze.. with occasional quack from ducks.. We
        > have different area in the office, you can work inside the thinking room,
        > or you want to get creative in the multimedia room, or you prefer to get
        > close to nature and work in the garden, along our friendly jumping spiders
        > and frogs.. or you want to code while running in the gym? talk about
        > extreme programming.. :D..
        >
        > and well.. company culture wise, we believe that it should be fun.. and it
        > will be fun.. :).. we don't have rigid time table on when you should, or
        > should not come.. some people like to be early bird.. some people are night
        > owl (like me).. you know best about yourself, and the condition and time
        > for you to be able to work best.. you're an adult, so be one..
        >
        > benefits and compensation.. for this one.. i would say.. salary will be
        > starting with 10 mil / month, with 4 month probation.. and of course, if
        > you're good, we'll treat you good..
        >
        > if you're not from Bali, then we can provide an accommodation for the
        > first month, to help you familiarize yourself with the surrounding..
        >
        > so.. anyone interested in growing with us? :D..
        >
        > sent your cv to it@...

      • ixandidu
        Message 3 of 16 , Oct 3, 2012
          Hi Ignat, nothing much, just the same old... :p

          Thanks for the reply, you're always good in describing things, I
          almost hear the sound of the duck when you say quack :D

          The information is now complete, hopefully it give a good overview
          for everyone.

          buat rekan2 semua, ayo buruan tempat terbatas... :D

          Cheers!

          --
          Ikhsan Maulana Hidayat
          Linkedin : http://linkedin.com/in/ixandidu

        • lyoneil_de_sire
          Message 4 of 16 , Oct 4, 2012
            As soon as possible.. :)

            Interested?

            Thanks.

            --- In id-ruby@yahoogroups.com, Developer VLaza Dot Com <developer@...> wrote:

            > any deadline?
            > -tfk-
            >
            > On Wed, Oct 3, 2012 at 9:51 PM, lyoneil_de_sire
            > <lyoneil_de_sire@...>wrote:
            >
            > > **
            > >

            > > Hi Ikhsan.. Been a while bro.. :D.. What's up?
            > >

            > > --- In id-ruby@yahoogroups.com, ixandidu <ixandidu@> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > Hey Ignat,
            > > >
            > > > So you're an HR now? :)
            > > Nope.. just helping out.. :P
            > >

            > > > Would you mind letting us know the work environment, company
            > > > culture, benefits, compensation, or any other things that would encourage
            > > > us working in the company?
            > > Absolutely not.. :).. Ubud is geographically in the mountain with lots and
            > > lots of rice fields.. and our office is in the middle of one.. so you
            > > always got nice refreshing breeze.. with occasional quack from ducks.. We
            > > have different area in the office, you can work inside the thinking room,
            > > or you want to get creative in the multimedia room, or you prefer to get
            > > close to nature and work in the garden, along our friendly jumping spiders
            > > and frogs.. or you want to code while running in the gym? talk about
            > > extreme programming.. :D..
            > >
            > > and well.. company culture wise, we believe that it should be fun.. and it
            > > will be fun.. :).. we don't have rigid time table on when you should, or
            > > should not come.. some people like to be early bird.. some people are night
            > > owl (like me).. you know best about yourself, and the condition and time
            > > for you to be able to work best.. you're an adult, so be one..
            > >
            > > benefits and compensation.. for this one.. i would say.. salary will be
            > > starting with 10 mil / month, with 4 month probation.. and of course, if
            > > you're good, we'll treat you good..
            > >
            > > if you're not from Bali, then we can provide an accommodation for the
            > > first month, to help you familiarize yourself with the surrounding..
            > >
            > > so.. anyone interested in growing with us? :D..
            > >
            > > sent your cv to it@...

          • lyoneil_de_sire
            Message 5 of 16 , Oct 4, 2012
              Lumayan.. ga sebanyak di bandung ato jakarta seh.. tertarik mas? :)

              --- In id-ruby@yahoogroups.com, Muhammad Mufid <hijacking.mupit@...> wrote:

              > [oot] di Ubud banyak developer ya? Sempet lihat juga beberapa waktu lalu
              > juga ada lowongan di sana.
              >
              > #kalaugakbolehoothapusaja:)

            • Hendra Gunawan
              Message 6 of 16 , Oct 4, 2012
                Wah... bali... hmmm.... yg bikin tertarik nya itu kyknya Bali nya sih... :p
                Cost nya cukup mahal tuk ksana... Belum lagi Ubud tuh kawasan elite

                Btw... klo boleh tau work hour nya gmana yah... senin - jumat?
                sabtu minggu libur tidak?

                Hendra Gunawan,
                Thank you

                Message 7 of 16 , Oct 4, 2012
                  absolutely....
                  traffic jam make me crazy....

                  -tfk-

                • Achmad Gozali
                  Message 8 of 16 , Oct 4, 2012
                    On Thu, Oct 4, 2012 at 3:46 PM, Developer VLaza Dot Com <developer@...
                    > wrote:

                    > absolutely....
                    > traffic jam make me crazy....
                    >
                    > -tfk-
                    >
                    > On Thu, Oct 4, 2012 at 2:31 PM, lyoneil_de_sire
                    > <lyoneil_de_sire@...>wrote:
                    >
                    > > **
                    > >

                    > > As soon as possible.. :)
                    > >
                    > > Interested?
                    > >
                    > > Thanks.
                    > >

                    > > --- In id-ruby@yahoogroups.com, Developer VLaza Dot Com <developer@...>
                    > > wrote:
                    > > >
                    > > > any deadline?
                    > > > -tfk-

                    > > encourage
                    > lots
                    > > and
                    > ducks..
                    > > We
                    > > room,
                    > > get
                    > > spiders

                    > > and it
                    > > or
                    > > night
                    > > time

                    > be
                    > > if

                    > ------------------------------------
                    >
                    > ID-Ruby
                    > Berdiskusi dan belajar bersama Bahasa Pemrograman Ruby, termasuk segala
                    > varian Ruby (JRuby, Rubinius, IronRuby, XRuby), dan program yang dibuat
                    > dengan Ruby (Ruby on Rails, JRuby on Rails, Merb)
                    >
                    > http://rubyurl.com/Q8DD
                    > http://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lang.ruby.region.indonesia

                  • lyoneil_de_sire
                    Message 9 of 16 , Oct 4, 2012
                      Hmm.. kayanya kenal deh.. :p..

                      work hour bisa dilihat di reply saya ke Ikhsan (ixandidu) ..

                      kita seh ga da jadwal yang strict.. as long as you deliver, and we're both happy, then all is good.. :D

                      Message 10 of 16 , Oct 11, 2012
                        FYI,

                        akhir bulan ini (26-29 Oct) kita bakal ada di Jakarta.. so anyone interested in joining with us can send me an email with your information as mentioned and we can organize the time and place to meet and chat.. :)

                        --- In id-ruby@yahoogroups.com, Ignatius Reza Lesmana <lyoneil_de_sire@...> wrote:

> [...]
                        > * weight,
                        > * favorite color, food, sport, etc.
                        > * I only need to know whether you :
                        > * are good in both spoken and written English?
                        > * able to work? (read : have FUN!) without someone constantly watching your back because you like what you do and you do it because you simply like it and not because someone tell you to do it
                        > * don't really need a complex time table telling you when and where to do what you want to do... you just do it because you feel like it.. or maybe because somehow that stars out there decide to be aligned..
                        > * want to do something important in your life and achieve great power and responsibility
                        > * have spider sense for bad code.. somehow you just start twitching whenever you write/see dirty code.. AKH! DUPLICATION! MU.. ST... RE.. FACTOR!... you just have to write a working extensible, scalable, reusable code.. or the world will collapse.. and you still doubt yourself so you write some test, and more test, and moarrrr...
                        > * LOVE hexaflexagon! (sorry, i just found out about this and i can't get it out of my head.. it's just so COOL!.. www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIVIegSt81k )
                        >
                        > (Hard)Skill Requirement :
                        > * 3+ years in commercial web development and architecture
                        > * 2+ years of those is on Ruby on Rails
                        > * Solid understanding of Ruby on Rails, and all around it like MVC, REST, OOP.. well.. if you're doing Ruby on Rails without understanding those.. then you're doing something bad.. and you should feel bad..
                        > * Solid understanding of the NoSQL environment (especially using MongoDB and it evil counterpart Mongoid)..
                        > * Solid understanding of HTML5, CSS3, Javascript (with and without library such as jquery).. don't be shy, those ruby code could used some help in presenting them self to the eye of the beholder..
                        > * Familiar with TDD & BDDWell anyway, sent your CV to it@... and don't forget to include at least the following things :
                        > * Your Name, or I wouldn't know how to call you.. :)
                        > * How can i reach you? Email? Address? Phone Number?
                        > * Educational Background, got any degree? your GPA? what's your final project about? how about other interesting projects you did while in college?
                        > * Work Experience, Did you also work while you're still in college? Describe the following for each of your previous work experience :
                        > * When and Where
                        > * Short description of what you do there
                        > * Programming language / tools used (Yup, even if it's not Ruby on Rails)
                        > * Interesting technology used
                        > * Your accomplishment
                        > * Oh!, and one more thing.. What makes you unique? :D
                        > * Any other information you deem appropriate (e.g : awards received, book published, cooking skill - have maybe you can cook for us.. :D, etc.)I'll be waiting.. ciao!
                        >
                        > --
                        > Ignatius Reza Lesmana
                        > - Learn Something About Everything And Everything About Something. -

                      • hendrathings
                        Message 11 of 16 , May 1, 2013
                          mantap ni, mash ada gk lowong?

                          Message 12 of 16 , May 2, 2013
                            Masih broh.. :)

                            CV-nya bisa dikirim ke it@... .. ditunggu yo..

                            Message 13 of 16 , May 2, 2013
                              wah.. sekarang ga bisa post alamat email yah.. email nya ..

                              it[at]25co[dot]com