[INV] Jakarta.rb Oktober 2009

  • Achmad Gozali
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2009
      Hi Guys,

      Our next meeting is Saturday, October 17th, 10 AM at Detik meeting
      room and we�ve got three great talks lined up.

      First up Daniel Armanto from (http://www.koprol.com) will be giving a
      talk on Rails Deployment Using Capistrano, we will discuss the Rails
      deployment, along with a short demo.

      Next up Gerry Leo Nugroho (http://www.detik.com) will be giving a
      presentation titled "Internet Product Planning, A Procedure".

      And Michael Smith (http://klassifikasia.com) will close our
      presentation section with his presentation about Rails.

      Looking forward to hangin with you guys at the meeting, hopefully see
      you there..

      please RSVP here => http://bit.ly/EHizY

      --
      Achmad Gozali