Ruby Developer Wanted

  • Jason Liando
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2009
      Hello,
      We are looking for a ruby on rails programmer to maintain and monitor a
      social networking website. The website is not yet live, but will be soon.
      Working terms can be negotiated. If you are interested please respond with
      your CV and portfolio. Thank you!

      Regards,

      Jason

    • Shinta Maharkesti
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 6, 2009
        Hi all,

        We are looking for an experienced ruby on rails programmer to develop a
        social networking website immediately.

        Requirements:

        - have built RoR applications with similar scope.
        - willing to work on site
        - can work in a team
        - live in Jogjakarta.

        If you are interested, please email me at agnesshinta@... with your CV