Re: [id-ruby] Tentang foto foto Bandung Ruby on Rails Workshop Juli 2008

  • Arie Kusuma Atmaja
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 3 3:27 AM
      M. Arif wrote:

      > 1. Screencast / outline acaranya (with code of course).

      As far as i remember that screencast is also still with diki / he hasn't
      uploaded it nor told us yet.

      > 2. Papan tulis putih tuk projector (poor fellows who's sitting on the back)
      > 3. Meja + kursi, (After one or two hours sitting, I don't know if the concentration remains the same, people with laptop?)Hayya, very easy lah tuk complaint,

      I don't understand what you're talking about. Can you please rephrase
      your questions again? Either *fully* in English or in Bahasa Indonesia.

      Apa hubungannya setelah dua jam duduk, konsentrasi sama seperti sebelum
      dua jam duduk, dengan orang-orang dengan laptop?

      --
      http://ariekusumaatmaja.wordpress.com
      "Don't ask if you can ask, just ask!", R2D2