7295Re: [id-ruby] RE: AkademiRails: Bootcamp Belajar RoR selama 9 minggu di Jakarta

  • Yacobus Reinhart
    Nov 13, 2013

      Hi Aviandri,

      On Fri, Oct 25, 2013 at 6:24 PM, aviandri hidayat <aviandri@...> wrote:

      Nice,

      Keren konsepnya, belajar gratis dan dapet kerja :)
      Btw ini semua diarahkan masuk ke domikado atau nerima partner perusahaan lain yg lagi cari talent juga?

      Kind regards,
      Aviandri

      This is not "Domikado Got Talent" program, It's "Build your own talent" program. There is no coercion or contract for the participants to work with us. we and the partners only offer you opportunity to grow up your talent in advance after akademi-rails, you can accept and reject without penalty.

      cheers :D

      --
      "To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe." ~ Anatole France
    • Show all 31 messages in this topic