3563Re: Balasan: [id-ruby] iAsk: showing UTC as PST with to_pst ?

  • Arie Kusuma Atmaja
    Apr 11, 2008
      On 11/04/2008, Yohanes Santoso <yahoo-id-ruby@...> wrote:

      > Supaya memastikan saya mengerti jelas apa yang Arie bicarakan, saya
      > akan kasih sebuah contoh menurut pengertian saya. Kalau tidak benar,
      > tolong koreksi

      Exactly. Correct.

      > Kalau nanti ingin mendapatkan representation dalam timezone lainnya,
      > apakah akan ada ``created_at_wib``, ``created_at_wita``,
      > ``created_at_wit``, dst.?

      could be, but then i'm thinking of how to organize my codes to be much
      better and cleaner though, or I'll usually be strict to the team by
      asking : hey will you change time zone again? :( otherwise i'll just
      make it as a default one PST only.

      --
      blog: http://tinyurl.com/2bjgvn,
      ruby: http://www.ruby-lang.org/id/about

      "Developer Time is expensive...
      Servers are cheap...", Ezra Zygmuntowicz - Merb
    • Show all 23 messages in this topic