RE: [icons-rpg] Online Game Part II

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 15, 2010
      Great idea. I think you are absolutely right. I'll do that.

      To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
      From: cct@...
      Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 12:41:25 -0800
      Subject: RE: [icons-rpg] Online Game Part II

      That sounds like a great idea. My only suggestion would be to say not “Let’s meet online now” but “Let’s meet online in an hour.”

      Email is an asynchronous conversation, this gives folks who aren’t on the mail right that second time to get the message, clear things off their plates, and play.

      -Chris