gsoylent invited you to 'ICONS' (Vyew Session)

  • Meeting Invitation
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 14, 2010
      Hi guys, this is a test room for possible Icons games. Just click the link and you should be able to join.

      gsoylent invited you to collaborate on: ICONS.

      To join the session, click on the following link:
      http://vyew.com/go/invite/57c65d97fd11925413856a9cb

      The link above requires no downloading or registration.

      --
      What is Vyew?
      Vyew is an online web app providing always-on collaboration
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 14, 2010
        Okay, more info.

        There is no game at present. This is just an experiment in case we do get an online game going.

        I found this thing called Vyew. It's not as good as some of the proper virtual table tops, butits got some advantagers.

        1. No downloads required
        2. Its hosted externally so no firewall/route setting changes
        3. It's persistent so that room will stay up even after I turn my PC off.
        4. If does voic , dice, chat and whiteboard all in one pacakge
        5. Its free

        I've put on Page One a possible play area and uploaded to page 2 and 3 some ssample character sheets.

        In theory you should be able to just click on the link and join the room. So if your curious have a look around but please try not to mess it up too much :-)

        To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 14, 2010
          I had a vew visitors in the Icons test game room. I've signed off now, but I'll leave it open so in theory people should be able to check even if I am not there.

          To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com

              Message 6 of 10 , Nov 20, 2010
                It was meant to start at 20:00 GMT but we didn't get enough people to play. We'll just have to try again some other time.

                To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com

                  Message 8 of 10 , Nov 22, 2010
                    A Murder of Crowes
                    An ICONS online game starting at 20:00 GMT (3 PM EST) .
                    Just follow the link to play.