Re: [icons-rpg] The Name Game - The super hero eddition

  • dan caithamer
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 5, 2010
      Hi everyone I wanted to thank you for all your wonderful and pracitical advice. It's much appreciated. I think my problems was I doing things in reverse basing powers on a name rather than the other way around. Thanks again everyone :) :)

      From: kryptonian700@...
      Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 16:31:16 +0000
      Subject: [icons-rpg] The Name Game - The super hero eddition

      Hey everyone I have a really stupid question but my imagination is shot. Lately my choice for super hero names have been well .... horrid. I was wondering if someone has any advice for coming up with good names. (Theres just so many Electrons, Pulsars and Neons a campaign can have . Thanks everyone.