Corrected Operation Bookbinder

  • Charles Rice
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2010
      Hey guys!

      The initial release of Operation Bookbinder, our latest ICONS book, had a little glitchiness, most notably the Japanese villain team being referred to as "Pearl Harbor January".

      There is currently an updated file so those who have already bought the book can download a corrected copy now!

      If you buy the book after today, you'll automatically get the non-glitch edition.

      Enjoy!

      Chuck