Re: sorry for spamming the group

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2010
      sorry - replied too early before the brain was engaged

      1) Pearl Harbor January -- was a typo
      2) the idea with the mech and powersuits having non-physical stats is to reflect the built-in AI and sensors
      3) I wrestled with Prowess for vehicles. It seemed to me that there should be a way to reflect the "fighting enhancement" that a well built vehicle offered to a pilot. And that's what this was supposed to be. I retrospect - we should probably combine vehicle and pilot stats into one statblock for ease of use during combat