sorry for spamming the group

  • Curt "Cripplepotomus" Meyer
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 31, 2010
      I bought you guy's book and Doom. The Vigilance ICONS pdf purchase is becoming a Sunday night ritual. Is there any particular reason the Japanese Super group is referred to as "Pearl Harbor January" in this one? I've found the vehicle stats in your past two pdfs welcome, but you guys have chosen to assign a Prowess score to your vehicles, whereas, if I remember correctly, ION Guard does not. What does Prowess represent in terms of vehicle performance? I'm really glad to see a mech in this one too. I love mechs! Why do the mechs and power suits have non-physical stats; wouldn't those be based on the pilots?
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 2010
        typos
        we'll get those fixed and upload the corrected version - thanks!

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 1, 2010
          sorry - replied too early before the brain was engaged

          1) Pearl Harbor January -- was a typo
          2) the idea with the mech and powersuits having non-physical stats is to reflect the built-in AI and sensors
          3) I wrestled with Prowess for vehicles. It seemed to me that there should be a way to reflect the "fighting enhancement" that a well built vehicle offered to a pilot. And that's what this was supposed to be. I retrospect - we should probably combine vehicle and pilot stats into one statblock for ease of use during combat