Operation Bookbinder

  • Charles Rice
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2010
      Just released for ICONS, a short adventure for our WWII supers line.

      It is late June in 1942, a few weeks after the US Navy decisively defeated the Imperial Japanese Navy in a battle near the Midway Atoll. The PCs are Allied super soldiers who are being transferred to the USS Enterprise in anticipation of a Japanese super soldier attack.

      Operation: Bookbinder is a short adventure for WWII supers. It can be used alone or in combination with Vigilance Press' line of WWII character folios, especially Pearl Harbor December and Vigilance Force.

      http://www.rpgnow.com/product_info.php?products_id=85363&filters=0_0_0_0&manufacturers_id=437