RE: [icons-rpg] Re: Mighty Heroes

    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 28, 2010
      Well at the moment it's just idle speculation. I'm currently running Icons campaign that fits the low-mid power range nicely. But I can certainly see a time I might want to run a more Avenrgers/Justice League class game.

      To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
      From: dirkgentry2000@...
      Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 22:13:12 +0000
      Subject: [icons-rpg] Re: Mighty Heroes

      "Come to think of it, it could probably be handled as an new sort of origin."

      That's a cool idea. I'd be interested to see how you write that up.