RE: [icons-rpg] Undead Stormtroopers and People's Revolution

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 21, 2010
      Funny you should say that. I read your review and picked up the notion that the adventure could be easily ported to modern day so that it fits in with my current campaign.

      To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
      From: tommyb@...
      Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 05:45:06 -0500
      Subject: Re: [icons-rpg] Undead Stormtroopers and People's Revolution

      As noted in my review, it sure seems easy enough to dump it in modern times, with a Nazi throwback theme (Count Fenris was believed dead/destroyed in the war and resurfaces decades later) instead of "end of the war" as the timeframe, if Nazi Zombies sounds appealing and WWII doesn't (to you or your players)...I think WWII would be a hard sell for most of my players, personally.

      From: tommyb@...
      Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 01:02:02 -0500

      http://mostunreadblogever.blogspot.com/2010/10/tommys-take-on-undead-stormtroopers.html

      Just posted a review of Undead Stormtroopers and People's Revolution for
      Vigilance Press' WWII ICONS series.