Re: Amazing Stories of WW2 for ICONS

    Message 1 of 26 , Oct 15, 2010
      the Amazing Stories of WW2 line will be taking a one week hiatus.

      However, we will continue our pattern of weekly releases a collection of modern day villains for ICONS. (Chuck wanted to prove that we do more than just Golden Age material) :)

      More info will be forthcoming on Monday 10/18.
      Amazing Stories of WW2 will resume weekly releases on 10/25