Utility Belt

  • Greg
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 18, 2010
      Hello,

      I have a son who wants to play his own version of the Dark Knight, how might I go about modeling the utility belt.

      Right now I have given him the quality "Always Prepared", and a Power of "Utility Belt". Do I use Determination to tag the quality so he can use the belt when needed?

      Any help is appreciated, thanks!
    • Hollis McCray
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 18, 2010
        On Fri, Jun 18, 2010 at 7:20 AM, Greg <rhonin84@...> wrote:

        > Hello,
        >
        > I have a son who wants to play his own version of the Dark Knight, how might I go about modeling the utility belt.
        >
        > Right now I have given him the quality "Always Prepared", and a Power of "Utility Belt". Do I use Determination to tag the quality so he can use the belt when needed?
        >
        > Any help is appreciated, thanks!

        Check out the Gadgets version of the Wizardry power (p. 40). Two
        effects are included, you can take more as bonus powers, and just
        about anything can be stunted off it.
        --
        Hollis McCray
        aka The Fifth Wanderer

        ascensionschild@...

        "GMing is like herding cats. Wet, angry cats who are pumped full of
        LSD and methamphetamines." - Stolen from some forum sig somewhere