Any word on the Villainomicon pre-release pdf?

  • Curt "Cripplepotomus" Meyer
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 12, 2010

      Is there an ETA yet?

    • Gareth-Michael Skarka
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 12, 2010
        It will go out to pre-orders this month, definitely.

        Beyond that, I don't have anything more specific.

        -Gareth

        On Oct 12, 2010, at 1:53 PM, Curt Cripplepotomus Meyer wrote:

        Is there an ETA yet?

      • Curt "Cripplepotomus" Meyer
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 12, 2010
          Thanks for the update ...just making sure I haven't missed the link.
        • Tommy Brownell
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 12, 2010
            I'm sure the group will blow up with activity for at least a bit when it drops...=)

            Thanks for the update ...just making sure I haven't missed the link.