The Big List of RPG Plots

  • Hollis McCray
    Message 1 of 1 , May 26, 2010
      S. John Ross has a big list of RPG plots on his website. I'm ashamed I
      had to be reminded that it existed. Much thanks to Yorrick of the
      RPG.net forums for the reminder.

      http://www.io.com/~sjohn/plots.htm
      --
      Hollis McCray
      Mutant Registration Number #US2002023904

      Warning: Proximity to this individual may expose you to the following RPGs:
      Fate: http://www.faterpg.com
      Mutants & Masterminds: http://www.mutantsandmasterminds.com
      Swashbucklers of the Seven Skies: http://www.7skies.net/
      Please visit these websites in order to protect yourself.