Villainomicon -- Art Assets are Complete!

  • iconsdan
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 6, 2010
      Hey guys, I've sent the final art asset in for the book! It's been a blast to work on, guys, and the book is going to be very impressive. :)

      Dan
    • Steve Zieser
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 6, 2010
        Huzzah!

        --
        -----
        Old-School Gaming Art

        Iron Rationales
        Old & New School Blogging
        http://ironrationales.blogspot.com

        Funny Tees for Geeks
        http://LabelMeHappy.com
        http://Label-Me-Happy.com

        Steve Zieser Has Nothing to Say
        http://szieser.blogspot.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 6, 2010
          Awesome. Looking forward to this. This might actually be the first roleaplying game I've ever pre-ordered ( I usually "discover" games long after they have gone out of print).

          To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
          From: dan.r.houser@...
          Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 16:35:33 +0000
          Subject: [icons-rpg] Villainomicon -- Art Assets are Complete!

          Hey guys, I've sent the final art asset in for the book! It's been a blast to work on, guys, and the book is going to be very impressive. :)

          Dan

        • Ron Frazier
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 6, 2010
            I can't wait to see the new stuff! I need my villain fix.

            On Wed, Oct 6, 2010 at 12:35 PM, iconsdan <dan.r.houser@...> wrote:

            Hey guys, I've sent the final art asset in for the book! It's been a blast to work on, guys, and the book is going to be very impressive. :)

            Dan

            --
            Ron Frazier
            ronfraz63@...
            Life is complex: it has both real and imaginary components.
            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 6, 2010
              Any truth to the rumor that the Villainomicon is going to have both pop-up book functionality and scratch-and-sniff panels? :)

              Excelsior!

              --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, "iconsdan" <dan.r.houser@...> wrote:

              > Hey guys, I've sent the final art asset in for the book! It's been a blast to work on, guys, and the book is going to be very impressive. :)
              >
              > Dan

            • iconsdan
              Message 6 of 7 , Oct 6, 2010
                Hee!

                If only, if only, the woodpecker sighed.

                But seriously, here's a preview of a few of the characters in the ad that I did.

                http://www.adamantentertainment.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/villainomicon_wp.jpg

                The villains on the ad:

                Incognito, Copycat, Redkap, Auntie Social, Bombshell, and The Creeper.

                They're all in the book. :)

                Dan

                --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, "dirkgentry2000" <dirkgentry2000@...> wrote:

                > Any truth to the rumor that the Villainomicon is going to have both pop-up book functionality and scratch-and-sniff panels? :)
                >
                > Excelsior!
                >
                > --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, "iconsdan" <dan.r.houser@> wrote:
                > >
                > > Hey guys, I've sent the final art asset in for the book! It's been a blast to work on, guys, and the book is going to be very impressive. :)
                > >
                > > Dan

              • Steve Zieser
                Message 7 of 7 , Oct 6, 2010
                  Cool!  I'm glad the Creeper isn't "Asparagus Man".

                  --
                  -----