Re: [icons-rpg] Unkindness Review

  • eric troup
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 28, 2010
      I agree with your take on this adventure.  Icons was obviously an afterthought, and if that's not the case, it certainly appears that way when one reads the book.  Made me grumble a lot, and that's no lie.

      On 27 Sep 2010, at 22:52, Tommy Brownell wrote:

      Meant to mention this a few weeks back, but I posted a review of the
      Unkindness adventure by Black Wyrm Games:
      http://mostunreadblogever.blogspot.com/2010/09/tommys-take-on-druids-goblins-and.html

      Tommy