Unkindness Review

  • Tommy Brownell
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 27, 2010
      Meant to mention this a few weeks back, but I posted a review of the
      Unkindness adventure by Black Wyrm Games:
      http://mostunreadblogever.blogspot.com/2010/09/tommys-take-on-druids-goblins-and.html

      Tommy
    • Michael Taylor
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 28, 2010
        > Meant to mention this a few weeks back, but I posted a review of the
        > Unkindness adventure by Black Wyrm Games:
        > http://mostunreadblogever.blogspot.com/2010/09/tommys-take-on-druids-goblins-and.html

        Good review! Thanks! Hope to see more!

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 28, 2010

          I noticed the fact that the Icons stats seemed a bit like an afterthought but to be honest that doesn't really bother me, Icon's isn't really a crunchy system anyway.

          I'm more interested in your opinion on it's playability. Do the events in the adventure flow logically?

          To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 28, 2010
            The adventure itself is pretty good, albeit a bit darker than what one would
            think of for ICONS (which is fine, but also another obvious indicator that
            it was a Champions adventure with ICONS stat blocks added in).

            The sheer number of adventure seeds for the Raven King alone probably
            justify the price, especially if you don't mind doing the fleshing out part.

            From: tommyb@...
            Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 00:52:50 -0500

            Meant to mention this a few weeks back, but I posted a review of the
            Unkindness adventure by Black Wyrm Games:
            http://mostunreadblogever.blogspot.com/2010/09/tommys-take-on-druids-goblins-and.html

            Tommy

            12:56:00
          • eric troup