RE: [icons-rpg] Original vs Licenced Universe

  • MikeM
    Message 1 of 17 , Sep 25, 2010
      The last time I played in a Marvel game, one of the NPC's had a dimensional travel power.  He would monitor the dimensions, and when one needed help, we would go. Our home dimension was a homebrew however.  We fought along side the Avengers and the X-Men, the Justice League and the WildCATS.  It was a great time. We would also spend time in the universe doing our own things. It was a great time.