Any word on Villainomicon pre-release pdfs?

  • Curt "Cripplepotomus" Meyer
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 15, 2010
      Those of us who pre-ordered the Villainomicon are supposed to receive a pdf some time in September. Any word on when that is? Thanks.
    • Gareth-Michael Skarka
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 15, 2010
        Target for PDFs will be either the last week of September or the 1st week of October.

        -G

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 15, 2010
          Thanks. I only use the account associated with my paypal account, and therefore with the pre-order, for paypal anymore, so I don't check it often.