Re: [icons-rpg] Marvel Conversions

    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 9 3:14 PM
      On 9/9/2010 5:06 PM, Soylent Green wrote:
      > Thanks! These are always appreciated.
      >
      > Jsut so you know I've repurposed your template for player character sheets. Works great.

      Did you share that with us?
      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 9 3:22 PM
        Rancor uploaded his templated as a Word doc last week. As standard fits four characters for A4 page. I just cleared out the right hand side of the template to make room for notes and turned the 1 A4 portrait sheet into two A5 landscape character sheets. Nothing clever there