RE: [icons-rpg] Marvel Conversions

    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 9, 2010
      Thanks! These are always appreciated.

      Jsut so you know I've repurposed your template for player character sheets. Works great.

      To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
      From: rankore2000@...
      Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 22:00:41 +0000
      Subject: [icons-rpg] Marvel Conversions

      Posted a few more, including some in the Villains section.

      Hope to find some more time to work on these and post them in bigger bunches!

      Rankore2000

      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 9, 2010
        On 9/9/2010 5:06 PM, Soylent Green wrote:
        > Thanks! These are always appreciated.
        >
        > Jsut so you know I've repurposed your template for player character sheets. Works great.

        Did you share that with us?
        Message 3 of 13 , Sep 9, 2010
          Rancor uploaded his templated as a Word doc last week. As standard fits four characters for A4 page. I just cleared out the right hand side of the template to make room for notes and turned the 1 A4 portrait sheet into two A5 landscape character sheets. Nothing clever there