Re: [icons-rpg] ICONS Character Sheet

  • Mike Olson
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 7, 2010
      I agree -- when everything's a word bubble, nothing looks like a word bubble, if you get what I'm saying. What should be a special thing for emphasis ends up feeling not special at all, just because it's so pervasive.

      --Mike

      On Tue, Sep 7, 2010 at 11:12 AM, Soylent Green <gsoylent@...> wrote:

      It's got a lot of character (pun intended), suits the game. Might be a little too busy?

      To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
      From: rhinotaur@...
      Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 16:17:29 +0000
      Subject: [icons-rpg] ICONS Character Sheet

      Hey, gang...

      I'm in the process of putting together a character sheet for Icons with a "word balloon" type theme. You can download a pdf version at...

      http://www.box.net/shared/udotslk7i6

      Any feedback you might have would be appreciated.

      Thanks.

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 7, 2010
        I think I would only make things that reference another box a word
        bubble. So Powers are a normal bubble/box, but power level is a thought
        or word bubble. If that makes any sense.
        Things like Origin, Qualities, Specialties, all end up inside a normal
        box container, but attributes don't.