Re: Random Roll with Customization

  • yorrick99
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 16, 2010
      Thanks, Tommy.

      I've been thinking that way about balance, at least in heavy point-buy systems, ever since I read an article called Pointless Champions by Theron Bretz (who I think is slated to write an adventure for ICONS). I applied that logic (apply whatever points are needed to fit the character concept and let people have wildly different levels if needed) to all my subsequent DC Heroes games, where it led to the creation of a group that fit perfectly with the power imbalances we saw in the Justice League and Avengers comics of those days.

      Been out of practice though, and I'll need to get a better feel for ICONS before I feel as comfortable fiddling with little things.