ICONS Character Sheet

  • rhinotaur@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 7 9:17 AM
      Hey, gang...

      I'm in the process of putting together a character sheet for Icons with a "word balloon" type theme. You can download a pdf version at...

      http://www.box.net/shared/udotslk7i6

      Any feedback you might have would be appreciated.

      Thanks.
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 7 11:12 AM
        It's got a lot of character (pun intended), suits the game. Might be a little too busy?

        To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
        From: rhinotaur@...
        Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 16:17:29 +0000
        Subject: [icons-rpg] ICONS Character Sheet

      • emu2020@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 7 11:37 AM

          I like it but it seems a bit too busy.

          what about doing larger bubbles that encompass several stats. Maybe use the excited words bubbles for overt characteristics and thought bubbles for more internal, esoteric stuff and just regular word bubbles for pretty basic stuff.

          -Eli

          It's got a lot of character (pun intended), suits the game. Might be a little too busy?

        • Mike Olson
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 7 12:06 PM
            I agree -- when everything's a word bubble, nothing looks like a word bubble, if you get what I'm saying. What should be a special thing for emphasis ends up feeling not special at all, just because it's so pervasive.

            --Mike

            To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com

            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 7 3:43 PM
              I think I would only make things that reference another box a word
              bubble. So Powers are a normal bubble/box, but power level is a thought
              or word bubble. If that makes any sense.
              Things like Origin, Qualities, Specialties, all end up inside a normal
              box container, but attributes don't.