RE: [icons-rpg] Random Crime Tables

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 6, 2010
      You're welcome. Though I probably should mentioned is that none of those charts have been used in anger yet. Its stuff I ccreated for my campaign but as we've only just started it 's pretty untested, so use at your peril :-)

      To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
      From: kryptonian700@...
      Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2010 18:06:25 -0700
      Subject: Re: [icons-rpg] Random Crime Tables

       Thanks SG for all your work. I'd be lost without you guys if it wasn't for this list.