RE: [icons-rpg] ION Guard Review

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 6, 2010
      Cool. I picked this up but it's going to be a long while before I can make use of it having just started an Icon campaign now and given out custom of rotatiing GMs. But when the time comes, doing the whole cosmic heroes sounds like a fun challange.

      To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
      From: tommyb@...
      Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2010 20:18:15 -0500
      Subject: [icons-rpg] ION Guard Review

      Hey folks...

      For those interested in such things, I reviewed ION Guard - ICONS Edition on
      my blog:
      http://mostunreadblogever.blogspot.com/2010/09/tommys-take-on-ion-guard-icons-edition.html

      It's actually sparked an idea for a campaign for me and my son...