Random Crime Tables

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 5, 2010
      Hi guys,

      I've uploaded a file which contains a series of random crime tables. Basically roll 1 D10 and determine classic who, what and where of a crime to solve. It's not really meant to create an adventure as such, but more for filler content while the main adventure unfolds - not unlike those radnom fight scenes in the Justice League cartoons or Buffy. Let me know if you have any questions. I added some notes but as I created these for my own use so the documentation is spares.

      The set also includes some random supervillians, most of which are just reskinned version of the Marvel conversions by Kanegrundar, a couple might even be original.

      Finally the set includes Fate 2.0 style Extended Contest sheets in case anyone fancies uses them.

      SG
    • dan caithamer
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 5, 2010
         Thanks SG for all your work. I'd be lost without you guys if it wasn't for this list.

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 6, 2010
          You're welcome. Though I probably should mentioned is that none of those charts have been used in anger yet. Its stuff I ccreated for my campaign but as we've only just started it 's pretty untested, so use at your peril :-)

          To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
          From: kryptonian700@...
          Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2010 18:06:25 -0700
          Subject: Re: [icons-rpg] Random Crime Tables