UnVerse Character Creation Rules Update

  • Sean Patrick Fannon
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 5, 2010
      FYI, I've posted a new version of the UnVerse Character Creation Rules  that modifies Bonus Powers and addresses Stunted Powers.

      Sean Patrick Fannon
      Creator, Shaintar, Epic High Fantasy for Savage Worlds
      Author, The Fantasy Roleplaying Gamer's Bible
      Marketing & Communications Manager, DriveThruRPG/RPGNow
    • dan caithamer
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 5, 2010
        Thanks i was looking for this type of information. :)