Re: [icons-rpg] Re: @ Rancor, if you would please post your the template for your conversions

  • Curt "Cripplepotomus" Meyer
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 4, 2010
      Thanks Sir.

      On Sat, Sep 4, 2010 at 10:14 AM, Rancor <rankore2000@...> wrote:

      Just uploaded the Word Document template I created. It's in Files\Play Aids and called "01 TEMPLATE Character".

      Cheers,
      Rankore2000

      --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, curtmeyer@... wrote:

      > Rancor, I'd like to try some conversions myself at some point, and I really like the look of your conversions. Would you mind posting the template?

    • Rancor
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 12, 2010
        WHAT!?! And give away all my magic... np. I put it with the character sheet. It has both DC and Marvel conversions I use, but I add a healthy dose of my opinion if I know the character. Also, I'm very reluctant to assign stats that are 9 or 10 unless they are a GOD in whatever it is they do.

        Rancor

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 12, 2010
          This file rocks. Thanks.