Re: [icons-rpg] Achievement Unlocked

  • David Andrews
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 30, 2010
      As much as I've come to loathe the stone-based Marvel game, one of the things I still like was the experience system.

      At the end of each session, you got Lines of Experience (our GM gave out five per session). Each one linked to one of the skills/powers you used during the session. It took 10 lines to increase a skills/powers rank by 1. However, you could only spend 2 lines on a single skill/power per session.

      The cool thing that each line was also a brief statement of something that you did during the session to earn it. If the same situation came up in a later session you got a +1 bonus.