Miscreants, Malefactors and Megalomaniacs for ICONS - on sale now!

    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 16, 2014

      With the release of Assembled Edition, ICONS is back and better than ever!

      To celebrate the dawning of the new age of ICONS - Miscreants, Malefactors and Megalomaniacs is here to give you some supervillains to smash, outwit and overcome.

      MM&M contains 12 supersvillain ready to menace your next ICONS session.

      Villains such as:

      Psi-Wasp - Size-changing supervillain Robin Hood!

      Holo-Master - Elusive, mercenary master of hard light illusions!

      Blue Shift - Formerly a teleporting secret agent, Blue Shift was betrayed by the government she served. Now she's gone rogue and is out for vengeance!

      Tariq - An evil fire djinn summoned by unwary mystics, Tariq seeks to bring the very world to its knees!

      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 16, 2014
        Nice. Going to grab this one. You can never have too many villains!

        To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 16, 2014
          Indeed! The Hero Pack series is fun, but it has a problem: it's almost all heroes, which is not usually what a GM needs most. Looking forward to MM&M! (Hm, smells like chocolate.)

          On Jul 16, 2014, at 11:19 AM, Soylent Green gsoylent@... [icons-rpg] <icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

          Nice. Going to grab this one. You can never have too many villains!

          Chris Heard
          Heroes Zone Blog (and Podcast, coming soon)
          http://heroes.zone

          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 16, 2014
            I'll let you in to my dirty, little secret. Not a few heroes from have found themselves recast a villains in  my campaign. Just don't tell the original authors!

            To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
            From: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
            Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2014 11:20:15 -0700

            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 9, 2014
              the response to MM&M was so strong - we're talking about putting together another one. More updates as it develops.

            • louis danhoff
              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 9, 2014
                Cool can't wait, Thank you

                On Tuesday, September 9, 2014 10:18 AM, "mikelaff@... [icons-rpg]" <icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

                the response to MM&M was so strong - we're talking about putting together another one. More updates as it develops.

              • kroh01
                Message 7 of 7 , Sep 9, 2014
                  This is the great News!