Character sheets updated

  • Icosahedrophilia
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 7, 2014
      Dear friends, I just uploaded new versions of the form-fillable ICONS sheets I shared the other day. These should be savable using the free Adobe Reader.

      Chris Heard
      Icosahedrophilia Blog and Podcast
      http://drchris.me/d20
      ><> ב״ה

    • urbwar
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 7, 2014
        Some people on rpg.net were asking about a form fillable sheet; is this available for download outside this group I can point them to? If not, mind if I upload it to dropbox for people to get them?
      • Icosahedrophilia
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 7, 2014
          Share it far and wide!

          On Jul 7, 2014, at 3:32 PM, urbwarzine@... [icons-rpg] <icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

          Some people on rpg.net were asking about a form fillable sheet; is this available for download outside this group I can point them to? If not, mind if I upload it to dropbox for people to get them?

          Chris Heard
          Icosahedrophilia Blog and Podcast
          http://drchris.me/d20
          ><> ב״ה

        • Gerry
          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 7, 2014
            >Share it far and wide!

            Will do, and thanks!

            Soultaker Studios Blog: http://soultakerstudios.blogspot.com/
            Message 5 of 9 , Jul 8, 2014
              Perhaps you can add it to the official ICONS wiki http://icons-truth-justice-and-gaming.wikispaces.com/ ?
              It's a great resource, a lot of excellent articles from Steve Kenson himself, that deserves more support.

              To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
              From: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
              Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2014 15:42:41 -0500
              Subject: Re: [icons-rpg] Character sheets updated

              Share it far and wide!

              On Jul 7, 2014, at 3:32 PM, urbwarzine@... [icons-rpg] <icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

              Some people on rpg.net were asking about a form fillable sheet; is this available for download outside this group I can point them to? If not, mind if I upload it to dropbox for people to get them?

              Chris Heard
              Icosahedrophilia Blog and Podcast
              http://drchris.me/d20
              ><> ב״ה

            • Icosahedrophilia
              Message 6 of 9 , Jul 8, 2014
                Great suggestion! Thanks for the reminder! Done!

                On Jul 8, 2014, at 8:37 AM, Soylent Green gsoylent@... [icons-rpg] <icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
                Perhaps you can add it to the official ICONS wiki http://icons-truth-justice-and-gaming.wikispaces.com/ ?
                It's a great resource, a lot of excellent articles from Steve Kenson himself, that deserves more support.

                Chris Heard
                Icosahedrophilia Blog and Podcast
                http://drchris.me/d20
                ><> ב״ה

              • ryanblake_2001
                Message 7 of 9 , Jul 11, 2014
                  How do you put a picture in the portrait section please>?
                • Gerry
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jul 11, 2014
                    I don't think Reader will work for that (you'd need full Acrobat). You could try using Cabaret Stage, which is a free program. It's what I used to use for this stuff

                    Message 9 of 9 , Jul 14, 2014
                      Great thanks :)