Re: [icons-rpg] Submitted for your approval: Ebony, Ivory and Jade

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 3, 2014
      On 7/3/2014 11:04 AM, MadisonRStone spookyvoodoo64@... [icons-rpg]
      wrote:
      > "Coming soon to a theatre near you...."
      >
      > Ebony. Ivory. And Jade.
      >
      > "Three hot mamas serving up two-fisted justice. Cold."
      >
      > Ebony. Ivory. And Jade.
      >

      > "This time the sisters are doing it for themselves!"

      Awesome stuff, thanks for sharing. (Even though I saw it elsewhere, I
      appreciate cool things :D)
    • spookyvoodoo64
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 3, 2014
        I just wanted to show the girls off in ICONS Assembled format. I'm particularly proud of Ivory as I was not at all happy with her first write-up. Ivory 2.0 came together really well, making her more than just the driver.
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 3, 2014
          On 7/3/2014 12:52 PM, spookyvoodoo64@... [icons-rpg] wrote:
          I just wanted to show the girls off in ICONS Assembled format. I'm particularly proud of Ivory as I was not at all happy with her first write-up. Ivory 2.0 came together really well, making her more than just the driver.

          Awesome!
          I should do more characters...maybe I'll be inspired