Where is Determination?

  • Fabrício César Franco
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 25, 2014
      In seeing the nine superheroes posted as a 'trailer' of the new book, I caught myself wondering where is Determination on all them... Will it be dismissed by the new rules?

      Fabrício Franco
    • Icosahedrophilia
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 26, 2014
        I assumed that these heroes were presented as GM Characters, who do not have Determination. Only Player Characters have Determination. Best guess. The examples of play that have been posted clearly show that Determination remains in the game.

        On Jun 25, 2014, at 9:25 PM, Fabrício César Franco fabfranco@... [icons-rpg] <icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
        In seeing the nine superheroes posted as a 'trailer' of the new book, I caught myself wondering where is Determination on all them... Will it be dismissed by the new rules?

        Chris Heard
        Icosahedrophilia Blog and Podcast
        http://drchris.me/d20
        ><> ב״ה

      • Fabrício César Franco
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 26, 2014
          In hindsight, I noticed that. I stand corrected.

          As an aside question, are the blogs dedicated to ICONS still silent?

          Fabrício Franco