The Extreme Earth Campaign Setting Kickstarter has launched!

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 2, 2014
      The EXTREME EARTH Campaign Setting Kickstarter has officially launched! EXTREME EARTH is a new Iron Age of Comics supers campaign setting for ICONS and six other tabletop RPG systems including BASH!, Bulletproof Blues, Fate Accelerated Edition, Mutants & Masterminds, Savage Worlds and SUPERS!

      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/jaerdaph/extreme-earth-a-dystopian-superhero-campaign-setti/comments

      Artwork and Original Concept by Jon Gibbons
      Written by Joe Bardales
      Published by Fainting Goat Games
    • kroh01
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 3, 2014
        Can't wait to see this hit print!  Will the Icons version reflect the new Assembled Edition slated to hit stores this summer?

        Regards,
        Walt
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 5, 2014
          Hey Walt!
          Extreme Earth uses ICONS Superpowered Roleplaying AND Great Power. I was fortunate to be part of the play test review of the upcoming ICONS Assembled book and can say with confidence that Extreme Earth will remain compatible with that version of ICONS, especially since Great Power remains fully viable with ICONS Assembled.

          And folks, Walt was kind enough to do the conversion of Extreme Earth for his SUPERS! Revised Edition that recently successfully Kickstarted, so keep that in mind and spread the word!

          Thanks again for everything, Walt!

          Joe Bardales
        • kroh01
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 5, 2014
            My pleasure, Sir.  I backed at a level that got me a lot of goodies as well as all the editions.  Don't tell the SUPERS! crowd, but I loves me some Icons!  Ya know... if ya ask me, this could be a great opportunity for all the great super games out there to handle one of the great comic book tropes that you really don't see in Super Hero Gaming... The Crossover!

            I think it would be cool to have a 3 part adventure with Part 1 being Supers, 2 being Icons, and three being something like BASH or BP Blues.

            Could be fun and spread the good news around about our various systems.
            I can't wait to see this Setting in dead tree format though... gonna be GROOVY!
            Regards,
            Walt
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 9, 2014
              1) here's a link to some of the truly jaw-dropping art Jon Gibbons has done for Extreme Earth

              2) Today we released the first of our content previews for EXTREME EARTH featuring Tommy O'Sullivan AKA Hammer, one of the five members of the Wolfpack.

              Hammer is an example of what you can expect for each of the main characters in the EXTREME EARTH campaign setting in terms of layout, background information, stat blocks, and most importantly, how the artwork and text work seamlessly together in the book.

              Here's a link to an update with more information and a Dropbox link to all seven versions of the PDF, one for each of our supported game systems
              If you would like to just check out the ICONS sample - you can download that here
              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 10, 2014
                and - here's a WORKING link for the slideshow for the art for Extreme Earth