Re: More UnVerse Protocols Updates

  • Sean Patrick Fannon
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 23, 2010
      Just an FYI - I've updated the doc to include a modification to Power Theft that I feel help balance this otherwise devastating power.

      As well, I realized a slight modification to my Duplication rule was needed. Specifically, a rule for Duplicates attained via Time Control.

      A new PDF has been uploaded.

      Sean Patrick FannonCreator, Shaintar, Epic High Fantasy for Savage
      WorldsAuthor, The Fantasy Roleplaying Gamer's BibleMarketing &
      Communications Manager, DriveThruRPG/RPGNow