The Great Game - Cosmic Action for the ICONS RPG

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 17, 2013
      New from Fainting Goat Games: The Great Game: Cosmic Roleplaying in the Stark City Universe

      Cosmic Action for the ICONS RPG!

      • A mad god searches for a dark ritual that will give him the means to destroy the universe.
      • A corrupt space-police organization enslaves civilized worlds to enrich itself.
      • An empire of sentient machines is exterminating any biological life in its path.
      • Pirates prey upon the space-ways with impunity.

      Meanwhile, the forces of order and good are retreating, scattered and embattled.

      The universe needs heroes!

      The Great Game blasts you into the far reaches of the cosmos with characters, organizations, starship stats and advice for running a space-based supers campaign.

      Written by a stellar cast of RPG talent (including Steve Perrin and Jason Tondro (aka Doctor Comics)) with many a fond tip of the Kirby Crackling Hat to the cosmic supers of yore, The Great Game is a Cosmic Supers setting for the ICONS Superpowered Roleplaying Game that puts the PCs in the center of the action. It is based in the Stark City Campaign setting and is fully compatible with ICONS Great Power.

      You can hear Jason Tondro talking about The Great Game and giving his 'DVD commentary' for the book on the BAMF Podcast.

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 18, 2013

        btw - if you backed the Stark City kickstarter - you're entitled to a free copy of this pdf. It's our way of saying "thanks for your patience"

        Please check the KS page for a DL link.

      • Walt
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 18, 2013
          Great Looking book. And Stark City is fantastic. Worth the wait