All-Star's Origin?

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 17, 2013
      Obviously, All-Star is meant to be a Superman expy: looking at the set of powers tells me that, along with the Journalism specialty. And with Strength 10, his origin involves a +2 to Strength somewhere along the line, so it's probably Transformed (but it might be Birthright or Unearthly).

      Does anybody know what his backstory is? The character's stats are in Hero Pack 1, but not the backstory. Are there other clues in different books or adventures? The reason that I tend to Transformed is because All-American Girl got his powers, which is less likely for a Birthright or Unearthly character (it's comics: not impossible).

    • jasonsunday
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2014

        I believe he was a build that Steve just assigned numbers for. I remember asking him for a Superman build on rpg.net and All-Star was his answer.